We have partnered with Clean Waste Systems to provide healthcare facilities with cost-effective, efficient medical waste treatment solutions.
Ozone Clean Waste Systems uses ozone technology to provide complete sterilization of bio-hazardous waste with zero emissions and low energy usage. Using only ambient air, a small amount of water and electricity, this unique technology has a ver small environmental footprint, while eliminating safety and operational hazards of old technologies.
Contact us today at 412-760-0034 or complete the form to learn more about how we can provide your facility a true advantage in medical waste treatment.
OMW 1000 Ozone Medical Waste Treatment System
High Capacity: treats up to 1,000 pounds per hour
The OMW 1000 uses our patented ozone process to shred and sterilize all waste within your treatment facility. This system shreds and treats large amounts of regulated medical waste: red bag, pathological, animal, sharps and non-hazardous pharmaceutical in a self-contained system.
OMW 200-400 Ozone Medical Waste Treatment System
High Capacity: treats up to 400 pounds per hour
The OMW 400 uses our patented ozone process to sterilize all waste. Due to its unique size, this system provides an even smaller environmental footprint and is capable of fitting in most hospitals for on-site waste treatment needs.
How it Works
- Waste cart is rolled directly to the system
- Waste is weighed, documented, and lifted for processing
- Waste is shredded
- Sterilization with ozone technology
Features & Benefits
- Easy to install and operate
- Easy to own: flexible acquisition options
- Safe for the environment and community
- Safer and cleaner operation for employees
- Greatly reduced handling
- Volume reduction up to 90%
- Simple operation: no specialized training
- No need for packing or refrigeration
- Precise tracking
- Only requires a single operator
- No high temperatures
- Greatly reduced energy consumption
- No caustic chemicals or strong odors
- Ready for sanitary landfills
Types of Waste Processed
- Bio-hazardous/infectious (red bag) waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents and associated biologicals
- Liquid human and animal waste, including blood
- Pathological waste
- Contaminated waste from animals
- Suction canisters
- Household/solid waste (e.g. hospital ward, kitchen waste, etc.)